My first memory of AI is the Terminator. I must say, I am disappointed to see now that AI is a reality, it’s nowhere as impressive is Arnold was 30 years ago!!
But AI is even more powerful than just being able to blow up some cars.
It’s here to make our lives easy. (At least for now, before it probably wages war on our jobs!)
Either way, AI is here to stay, & it’s time that you better embrace every bit of it. 👇🏽
According to a Korn Ferry Global survey, 63% of respondents said AI had altered the way recruiting happens in their organization.
I invite you to try some of these AI based tools for your job search and career development and save time & money without trying to do it all from scratch.
Applications includes role clarity, resume writing and cover letters.
- Resume writing – The difference between your regular resume builder and and AI- powered one, is that it gives you personalized suggestions, better ways to format sentences and ideas to compact all your accomplishments in the best format.
- Job Match/ Role Clarity – I haven’t tried it yet, but it seems cool) According to their website, they develops a fully customized proactive talent pool and adopt state-of-the-art, data-driven, AI technologies to match best talents capabilities with the job requirements. It has a version for both employees and employers.
- Cover Letter – This will help you write better cover letters, fast! No more spending hours wondering what to write or where to start.
Do you love networking? Probably not…so let AI help you make this task less painful.
- Networking – AI Powered chrome Linkedin plug-in . This tool will help you craft personalized comments, messages so you never have to think from scratch.
- Professional headshots for LinkedIn – You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars on a photoshoot, you can simply AI it. Only for $17, you can get 100 professional level headshots. Make sure you use good quality pictures when you uplaod them, the better they are the better the final results.
Did you know, that your personal brand is your new resume!!
And let me guess, you are far from having one? Because you don’t know where to begin. Let AI tools help you get started.
- Personal branding on LinkedIn- Depending on the phase you are in, you can use any of the AI tools. Taplio is an all in one tool, but it’s paid and might be worth checking out if you are overwhelmed by personal branding.
Last part of any job search process is interview preps and offer negotiations.
- Interview prep – Voice note interview prep tool this one is mind-blowing, check it out. It’s super easy to use and you can practice many answers in a short period of time.
- Negotiations – Paysacle has been around for a while, so this is probably quite powerful addition to their tools.
Finally, don’t forget to use your biggest tool at your disposal.
YOUR INTELLIGENCE, which is far superior than any artificial intelligence. Remember AI comes with its own set of nuances. Don’t depend 100% on these tools. Make sure you make everything have the human element because that’s the only thing that will set you apart!
You can use AI to accelerate your job search but if you are still struggling try hiring a human to help you through the process.